Thursday, July 24, 2008

Things I Love.

Here are my loves. I love my God! I do. In Him is life, and my life is found in Him. I love my wife. She is my best friend. She is my queen. She is my bride. I love my daughter. There is no feeling in the world of when I walk in the house at the end of the day and she squeals, "Daddy!" and comes running to wrap her arms around me as I pick her up close. I love that she asks if I want to play with her. I love that she prays, brushes her teeth, and reads books with me. I love being a pastor. I love preaching. I love sharing God's Word with people in a creative way that gets them excited about having a relationship with Him, and getting into His Word personally. I love teenagers. I love getting to be a part of their lives when they are making the decisions that will affect their lives forever. I love seeing them come to Christ, grow closer to Him, and introduce their friends to Jesus. I love my friends. I really view this part of my life as a gift from God that I don't deserve. I have been truly blessed with some incredible friends that live literally all around the world. There are too many to list here, so I won't put some on here and leave some off. Those are some of my loves. Thanks for letting me share.

Ron Foster

No comments: